Images via Coin Crew Games
Our escape academy The Tea Kettle walkthrough will help you brew the perfect cup of tea for Professor Bonilla in this vibrant level set in the academy’s greenhouse. The escape academy levels vary wildly in their objectives, with many not only challenging you to escape from a specific room. The tea kettle is an example where your overall goal is to brew tea, with some challenges along the way. So check out our escape academy The Tea Kettle walkthrough and learn how to pass this level.
Escape Academy The Tea Kettle Walkthrough: Propane Tank
The Tea Kettle level has three main parts, which involves acquiring the propane tank, the tea leaves, and then turning on the water. You will want to start with the propane tank to simplify the process.
- Once you’ve started, facing the tea infusion station, turn left and enter the area with the large dollhouse. You will find the Garden shovel stuck in the ground here.
- Take the garden shovel to the other side of the greenhouse and you’ll find two areas of dirt with an X on them. Interact with both and use the shovel to dig up dirt. We will reward you with the teacher’s necklaceand the other will give you a Sereni tea seed.
- With the teacher’s necklace, you can solve the riddle to access the dollhouse. If you look in the middle of the greenhouse, on the tree, you can see a love heart with the inscription “A B+” on it. If you also inspect the teacher’s collar, you will notice that it bears the initials “KZ“Head to the dollhouse, interact with the padlock and grab”ABKZ” to open it.
- Inside there is a small round table with a green box on top. Inside you will find four strange tiles pick up. Head to the other side of the greenhouse and you’ll see the large cabinet with tiles in the front.
- If you interact with this, you will be able to place the tiles in four specific slots, and a post-it note next to them reads “there is an evolution pattern”. Essentially, you need to follow the evolution pattern from the bottom up and figure out how they cause the tiles to change. You can find the solution shown above.
- Once the cabinet is opened, you can find a few items inside. First, there’s a fuel canister used to refill The Beast, which you’ll pick up later. You can also take a Propane tank for the tea infusion process.
Escape Academy The Tea Kettle Walkthrough: Tea Leaves
- To begin the process of finding tea leaves, you will need to return to the dollhouse. Inside, on the left side, there is a display case with cups of different colors in seemingly random order. On the other wall is a board with tools you can change. Using the showcase, you can determine the pattern, which is: gray=screw, red=brush, blue=wrench. The command is screw, brush, brush, wrench, wrench, brush, brush and screw.
- With the right pattern, the board will move to reveal The beast inside a small cubby. Pick it up so you can access the other sections of the greenhouse.
- Exit the dollhouse and use The Beast on the nearest door. This will clear the vines and open it up, while also running fuel on the chainsaw.
- You will now have access to a laboratory section, with various equipment, and a large vat which contains the tea leaves. To get them, you’ll need to solve a DNA sequencing puzzle.
- Start by using the Sereni Tea Seed on the scale at the back of the room. This should list them at 0.23 grams, and using the chart on the wall with the different weights will give you a code of “GTT.”
- Looking at the other graphs you should see a diagram of one cell with another which gives you the second part of the code based on the number of chloroplasts. Take a good look at the cell diagram and memorize what chloroplasts look like. Next, interact with the microscope in the center of the room and place the Sereni Tea Seed under it. You should count eight chloroplastsand using the array you will get the second part of the code, which is “-LABEL.”
- You can now walk to the tub with the leaves inside, and using the buttons opposite, enter the code “GTT-TAG“. This will open the vat and reward you with the tea leaves.
Escape Academy The Kettle Walkthrough: Turning On The Water
- To start the last part of the water opening, head to the cabinet where you found the propane tank and fill the beast with the fuel canister. Use it on the second vine-covered door and open the final section of the level.
- Once inside, to your left will be a sign where you can pick up a piece of paper called search resultswhich tells you how to solve the flower on the other side of the glass puzzle.
- Now go to the glass and interact with the gloves so you can start moving the flowers. Use the search results to find the correct order, but in letter order it should be fine DCABE. This will attract different colored butterflies to each flower.
- Take note of the butterflies, then head to the orange closet to the right of the room. There will be buttons with colored butterflies and writing with the letters highlighted, BABE. The trick for this is to note the color of the butterflies above each letter. You should get the command from pink, green, blue, pink, yellow and yellow. Enter this on the closet buttons and it will open.
- Inside the cabinet is an object called Bee-B-Gone. Take it out of the room and use it on the swarm of bees next to the valve for the water to flush them away. You can now turn the valve to turn on the water.
Escape Academy The Tea Kettle Walkthrough: Make the Tea
Return to the station in the middle to make tea. There will be a chalkboard nearby with instructions for making the tea. Turn on the water, replace the propane tank, so what steep the tea leaveswho will prepare the tea for you and complete the level.
That’s all for our escape academy The Tea Kettle walkthrough, and now you know how to solve all the puzzles to make the perfect cup of tea for Professor Bonilla.