Hello, Tiverton-Little Compton! Let’s start this Thursday, September 30. Here is everything that is happening in the city today.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Partly cloudy all day. High: 63 Low: 48.
Today in Tiverton-Little Compton:
- Girls Tennis – Home – Toll Gate HS – Tiverton High School (4:00 p.m.)
- JV Girls Volleyball – Away – Davies Career & Tech (16:30 PM)
- Boys Varsity Soccer – Away – Ponaganset HS (17:00)
- Football JV Boys – Outdoor – Ponaganset HS (6.30 p.m.)
Tiverton-Little Compton Patch Notebook
- Little Compton Historical Society: Farm Tour Participant Feature! Little Compton Farm Tour is October 2, free and open to the public. Enjoy a narrated White Rock Farm walk (scheduled every 30 minutes, weather permitting, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. ) through the farm to Sakonnet. .. “(Facebook)
- Little Compton Historical Society: “Farm Tour Participant Feature! The Little Compton Farm Tour is free and open to the public on October 2. Coastal Greens grows edible flowers, herbs, lettuce, microgreens, seedlings and sprouts. They grow edible flowers, herbs, lettuce, microgreens, seedlings and sprouts. will be available on the Littl lot. .. “(Facebook)
- Little Compton Historical Society: “Farm Tour Participant Feature! The Little Compton Farm Tour is October 2, free and open to the public. Meet the teaching partners, Stephanie and Cowboy Rob, as well as the horses and mini horses that live at the Adamsville Stables. Learn how horses … “(Facebook)
- Petite Compton Historical Society: “MERCH! Brand new logo mugs. Car magnets. And brand new puzzles to add to our offerings. Molly Luce’s Wilbor House and George Gray’s Bullock Wagon from F. McCay. All of those wonderful items as well. that our local history books will be for sale at … “(Facebook)
- Petite Compton Historical Society: “Farm Tour Participant Feature! The Little Compton Farm Tour is October 2, free and open to the public. Franlart Nursuries, formerly Franlart Dairy Farm, have been part of the Goulart family for over 100 years. Today, Chris and his team raise … “(Facebook)
- Tiverton RI Library Services: “Knitters, quilters and artisans: Come craft with us in the community room next Wednesday night. Get project ideas, ask questions, and share tips and advice. You must bring your own equipment and supplies. Http: // ow .ly / qpjh50GgurS “(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
You are now in the know and ready to release this Thursday. See you tomorrow for another update! If you like these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to follow. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Rachel Nunes
About me: Rachel is a longtime Rhode Islander with a thing for the ocean and baby animals. She graduated from the University of Rhode Island in 2017 with degrees in journalism, political science, and French. She worked in several news outlets in Rhode Island before coming to Patch in January 2019. She enjoys exploring all of Rhode Island’s many dining offerings, biking and traveling to hot places. Rachel covers Cranston, Coventry, Newport, Portsmouth, Narragansett-South Kingstown, Bristol-Warren and Tiverton-Little Compton. Do you have a story idea? Email: [email protected]